At Northwest Alpine Guides we have adopted the following guidelines for the safety of our guests and our staff. Please read these carefully and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- If you experience flu-like symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 before your trip, notify the Northwest Alpine Guides office. We recommend that you re-schedule your trip for another season
- Practice exceptional hygiene. Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer as often as necessary. Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Whenever possible, maintain physical distancing of 6’ from guides, guests who are not part of traveling party, and other users on the mountain
- When physical distancing is not possible, wear a cloth face mask (or buff or neck gaiter)
- Northwest Alpine Guides does not provide trailhead transportation. Guides and guests may not ride together. Please do not ride-share with other guests who aren’t part of your traveling party
- Guests are encouraged to bring and use their own stoves, if possible
- For guests without their own stoves, guides will provide hot, boiled water at breakfast and dinner
- On trips where meals are included, guides will distribute freeze-dried meals, oatmeal and hot drink mixes during the pre-trip orientation
- Guests are encouraged to bring and use their own tents, if possible
- If guests do not have their own tents, Northwest Alpine Guides will provide separate tents to each group of guests or each individual guest, as available
Thank you for being considerate of your fellow climbers, your guides, and other users we encounter in the mountains!