Northwest Alpine Guides Gear Reservations
- We offer rental equipment to our Northwest climbing customers for your convenience.
Please reserve rental equipment at least five days before your trip departs. Since items are available on a first come, first served basis, we recommend that you rent equipment several months prior to trip departure. We will confirm your reservation by emailing you a receipt once the reservation is paid in full. Rental periods cover the duration of your trip. For example, we charge the same rental rate for a 2-day climb and a 5-day course, except for mountaineering boots.
You will receive rented items from our guide staff during the equipment check the morning of the climb. Rental items may also be picked up during pre-scheduled Guide Hut operating hours.
Only available in women's smaller sizes.
These items are for purchase only.
Rental Gear Agreement and Release of Liability
- Items are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Please reserve and pay for rental items in advance.
- Items are rented for the duration of the trip.
Northwest Alpine Guides Rental Policy
– 50% refund if cancelled 30 days prior to reservation
– No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than 29 days prior to start of reservation
– Non‐returned or damaged items are billed at replacement cost
– WA Sales Tax 10%
– To cancel a reservation, please request by email
I promise to return promptly and in good condition all gear rented from Mountain Gurus & Northwest Alpine Guides. I agree to pay Mountain Gurus, for repairs, cleaning, and/or replacement of damaged, lost, or stolen equipment. I further agree not to hold Mountain Gurus responsible for any injuries incurred through the use of its rental gear.
I accept for use as is the gear listed on this form. I realize that the listed gear can fail and can be used for activities which can cause injury or death, and agree not to hold Mountain Gurus & Northwest Alpine Guides or its guides liable if such an accident involves the use of the rented gear.
Covers repairable damage occurring on the trip.
VISA/ MasterCard/ AMEX