Rental Reservation / Northwest Alpine Guides
- We offer our Northwest climbing customers rental equipment for your convenience. For international climb rentals, please contact us for rates and availability.
Please reserve rental equipment at least five days prior to trip departure. Since items are available on a first come first serve basis we advise renting equipment a few months prior to trip departure. We will confirm your reservation by emailing you an invoice once the reservation is paid in full. You will receive rented items from our guide staff during the equipment check the morning of the climb. Items are rented for the trip duration. For example, we charge the same rental rate for a 2 day climb or 5 day course, except for mountaineering boots.
Rental Gear Agreement and Release of Liability
- Items are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Please reserve and pay for rental items in advance.
- Items are rented for the duration of the trip.
NW Alpine Guides Rental Policy
– 50% refund if cancelled 30 days prior to reservation
– No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than 29 days prior to start of reservation
– Non‐returned or damaged items are billed at replacement cost
– WA Sales Tax 10%
– To cancel a reservation, please request by email
I promise to return promptly and in good condition all gear rented from Mountain Gurus & Northwest Alpine Guides. I agree to pay Mountain Gurus, for repairs, cleaning, and/or replacement of damaged, lost, or stolen equipment. I further agree not to hold Mountain Gurus responsible for any injuries incurred through the use of its rental gear.
I accept for use as is the gear listed on this form. I realize that the listed gear can fail and can be used for activities which can cause injury or death, and agree not to hold Mountain Gurus & NW Alpine Guides or its guides liable if such an accident involves the use of the rented gear.
VISA/ MasterCard/ AMEX